Epson L800 Reset Software
If your Epson L800 printer shows error message “The Printer’s Ink Pads at the end of Their service life” and your Epson L800 printer has red light blinking.
1. Link download WIC reset L800
When the ink red ink or you want to actively reset the ink level before the red light, you follow these steps:
Step 1: Delete the print job at Start – Printer and Fax (Window XP) or Devices and Printers (window 7.8,10) – Epson L800 (Figure)
Step 2: Run the WicReset Download program above.
Step 3: Select Status and ink Level: for ink level status. At the same time, the notification prompts you to connect your computer to only one L800 printer, shutting down the printer status message for windows.
Step 4: Select Reset Inks -> Yes. – The program will write data to the printer bios. -> Turn off and restart the printer.
Step 5: Reselect Status and ink Level we will have the message as in the picture below. To apply ink to the nozzle, select the Advanced Funtion – Cleaning tab.
Note: If during the operation of the “Communication Error” machine, the board will reconnect (USB) to the printer you need to reset:
- Direct USB connection is free
- If the computer is connected to more than one printer, you disconnect all connections,
- only connect to the printer that needs resetting
- Re-check USB port, usb cable; Remove driver connection if necessary
- Turn off the antivirus software and reset the computer if needed
New adjustment programs are available http://resetterprinter.com. Skype : Reset Printer
Email : [email protected]