The discussion this time about iP2770 printer, the printer is a lot of use, we have of course the printer will last a long time or not having troubel, sometimes the reality does not match what we expect. a lot of factors that affect our printers were damaged, one of them due to frequent usage. sometimes the damage can vary, one is IP 2700 ERROR 5B00, in this position we are asked to return to the original setting, it is necessary and software methods to overcome it.
The following is a step-by-step IP address ERROR 2700 5B00.
The first step is to change the mode canon iP2770 printer / ip 2700 into service mode state is as follows:
1. Make sure that the printer Canon IP 2770 / IP 2700 is turned off (Off) But the power cord (power) installed.
2. Press the RESUME button for about 2 seconds
3. After that you press the POWER button until the green light flash (when pressing the POWER button, Resume button not released yet)
4. Then release the RESUME button, but do not release the button POWER.
5. While the POWER button is still depressed, press the Resume button 5 times. Led will flash alternately orange last green with orange flames. (not to be mistaken 4x because the printer will die in total, but temporary, too)
6. Release both buttons simultaneously.
7. Led will blink for a while then it will flash GREEN.
8. The computer will detect the new device, ignore it.
9. This situation shows iP2770 printer in a state of SERVICE MODE and ready to reset.
The second step is to use software resetter canon printer ip 2770 / ip 2700.
As for measures running the software are as follows:
- Download Software Resetter Canon IP 2770 / IP 2700 HERE.
- Exctract iP2770 Resetter software that you download.
- Prepare 2 paper in the printer (to print at the time of the reset process).
- Run Application / Software Resetter Printer Canon IP 2770 / IP 2700
- Click “PLAY”, then the printer will proceed, then the iP2770 will print a page with the words “D = 000.0″
- Click “EEPROM Clear”.
- Then click “EEPROM”, and the printer will print the results Resetter iP2770. One line in writing as follows: “TPage (TTL = 00000)”
- After that the printer off and on again.